Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

We have been without internet for a month now and it is making me CRAZY!!!! I have internet on my phone, but it is not even close to the real thing! Hopefully things will be up and running in the next week or 2. SO, what about the little man you might ask???? Well, he is becoming such a BIG man! We went to the doctor today and Jack is weighing a whopping 11 pounds, 12 ounces and is 21 inches long....compared to 6 pounds, 3 ounces and 19 1/2 inches at birth exactly 2 months and 1 day ago! The boy likes to eat :) He is SO much fun now, smiling and cooing. He is especially fond of his daddy gobbling, quacking and making other wildlife noises. Jack spent a week at the beach last week and did great! I'll leave you with some pictures and a promise to be back soon!!!







1 comment:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Jack is growing by leaps and bounds and is so very precious to this great auntie!..So glad he enjoyed the beach..Hope to see y'all soon...Love you three..