Tuesday, February 24, 2009

to blog or not to blog...


So I have recently become a fan of several blogs...my husband calls it a new obsession, I call it a new hobby. Since we are newlyweds, no kids yet, there really is no reason for me to blog, but I just can't help but try this thing out. Those of you who choose to follow this blog will probably learn more about our very loved 6 month old havanese, Cuba, than you will ever want to know :) Here is a picture of our little family's first christmas in front of our lovely christmas tree.


Enjoy! Terra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited you decided to start a blog for ya'lls family! PLEASE update it on day to day activities...You know you've got 2 followers already...Mrs. Cheryl & me! :) I can't wait to watch little Cuba grow...wait, does he get bigger or does he stay the same size he is now? Well, bigger or not, I want to see pictures and get updates! :)