Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pucks & Panties




Thursday night, Allen and I had a hockey game date night...(I wonder who picks our date night activities???). The Nashville Predators played and beat the Phoenix Coyotes (coached by Wayne Gretzky). We had GREAT seats (thanks to the Bishop's) and Allen thoroughly enjoyed the cheeseburgers, chicken strips and french fries while I searched the arena for famous people (they are known to show up at hockey games). My only disappointment was that we didn't make it on the "Kiss Cam" on the jumbotron :( We really had a good time and came home to find this...


Cuba LOVES laundry!!!! Dirty or clean, it doesn't matter to him. This clean load of laundry had to go back into the washing machine :) Notice the panties around his neck. (sorry about the scary green eyes in the pic...I promise my dog isn't an alien)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Love the picture of Cuba & the panties! :) Too funny! Sounds like a fun date night! Have a great time in MS this weekend!

Marsha Goodwin said...

Love your blog..The picture of Cuba and the "laundry" was priceless..Love you both...