Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Granddaddy!!!


Today is Granddaddy's 80th birthday! I headed down to Mississippi on Friday so that I could be at Granddaddy's surprise birthday party on Sunday...I'm pretty sure he was surprised when he walked into church and saw his family sitting on his regular pew. We also celebrated the birthdays of cousins Ally (18) and Luke (15). Allen stayed in Nashville for the weekend and attended a Men's Retreat at our church (Cuba and Allen missed me greatly :) I came home to a clean house and clean laundry!!! (of course I can't find half of my clothes because of where Allen chose to put them, but I'm definitely not complaining)! When I left Nashville on Friday morning, I was looking forward to a sunny warm weekend down south, but instead this is what I got...



Here is the latest pic of Cuba at the park. I took him to the vet today and I have to admit that I got a little sad when they told me that he doesn't have to go again until November because he is no longer considered a puppy : (

Hope everyone had a GREAT Monday and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDDADDY!!!
-Terra

No comments: