Sorry about the month delay of posting. I guess Allen and I haven't been doing anything exciting lately :) BUT, we had a GREAT weekend with siblings last weekend so that's what I'm going to share with you. Kyle (Allen's bro) came into Nashville on Friday for a fun filled, somewhat laid back weekend. Friday night we had a great dinner at Blackstone Brewery with the
Munselle's. Awsome food and fellowship (as always with this couple). Saturday, Allen, Kyle and I took the top off the jeep (actually I had no real part in taking the top off the jeep) and rode for HOURS around Nashville. Wish I had a pic of what my hair looked like after that ride. Saturday night, we had tickets to the Billy Currington concert...suite tickets! Thanks Kathryn (& Deloitte)! Here are a few pics of the night...
M & T sitting on the railing of the suite...you can't see it, but the stage is directly behind us.

Kathryn and Phillip Spencer breaking it down to Billy!

BROTHERS!!!

We had a great weekend and hope Kyle comes back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment