After a LONG vacation from the blogging world, I'm back with HUGE news!!! Allen and I will be Mississippians AGAIN in 2 1/2 weeks. We are making the move to Oxford! Allen was recently offered a new job in Oxford and we thought that this a great time for us to get back to our homeland :) Allen assures me that he will never be seen wearing rebel red :) The house pictured above is the cute rental home we found just outside of Oxford in a quiet, cute neighborhood. It is perfect for us...we could not be more excited about this move!!! Allen and I have a a great summer with lots of "mini-vacations" and my goal is to update all of you on our summer by the end of the week...promise not to take anymore long vacations from the blog world :) Good night all!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
HOME SWEET HOME!!!
After a LONG vacation from the blogging world, I'm back with HUGE news!!! Allen and I will be Mississippians AGAIN in 2 1/2 weeks. We are making the move to Oxford! Allen was recently offered a new job in Oxford and we thought that this a great time for us to get back to our homeland :) Allen assures me that he will never be seen wearing rebel red :) The house pictured above is the cute rental home we found just outside of Oxford in a quiet, cute neighborhood. It is perfect for us...we could not be more excited about this move!!! Allen and I have a a great summer with lots of "mini-vacations" and my goal is to update all of you on our summer by the end of the week...promise not to take anymore long vacations from the blog world :) Good night all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! I'm so glad to see a new post! Clay & I are so happy for ya'll! All sorts of good news going around! :) Can't wait to visit ya'll this fall at your new place!
Post a Comment