It is finally time for us to make this announcement to the blog world. Allen and I are THRILLED to tell you that we are expecting Baby Cravens to arrive the end of March!!! We cannot explain how excited we are about this little baby! We are almost 11 weeks along and saw a strong heartbeat a little over 3 weeks ago. I have been feeling not so great since about week 6, but know that ii will be well worth it come March 31st!
Other news....we are moved in and settled in Oxford! We absolutely love our new house as does Cuba! Allen is doing great at his knew job and really likes all the guys he works with. I just found out today (officially) that I will be working part time at an outpatient clinic seeing pediatrics. It is a GREAT job and Allen and I feel like God has does more than provide for us. We feel so unbelievably blessed!!!
1 comment:
Can't wait to hold that precious little bundle in March!!! :) So glad that everything is working out for ya'll!
Post a Comment