In other news... Allen will be running the NYC marathon on Sunday! He has trained so hard and I am so proud of him! We leave Thursday and will get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary a week early while in the big apple. Allen tells me almost everyday that he hopes our baby loves to run like he does. I think this little foot looks like a runner's foot! What do you think? :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
IT'S A..........
Only our doctor knows :) Allen and I went to the dr 2 weeks ago and surprisingly, the doc was able to tell the sex of the baby! It was the hardest thing in the world to say, "No thanks, we'll wait" when we were asked if we wanted to know what it was :) Our baby has grown SO much! He/she was kicking, punching, and squirming throughout the entire ultrasound. I'm afraid we are going to have a very active baby :) We go for our big scan next Wednesday. Here is a picture of little baby (Allen thinks he/she looks like an alien, I think little baby looks more like a jackolantern).

In other news... Allen will be running the NYC marathon on Sunday! He has trained so hard and I am so proud of him! We leave Thursday and will get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary a week early while in the big apple. Allen tells me almost everyday that he hopes our baby loves to run like he does. I think this little foot looks like a runner's foot! What do you think? :)
In other news... Allen will be running the NYC marathon on Sunday! He has trained so hard and I am so proud of him! We leave Thursday and will get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary a week early while in the big apple. Allen tells me almost everyday that he hopes our baby loves to run like he does. I think this little foot looks like a runner's foot! What do you think? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment