Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nursery - Phase I






What do you think? I think we have the sweetest little nursery that is going to calm our sweet baby and help "her" sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The bedding is from Restoration Hardware as is the paint color (Bright Silver Sage). The color looks silvery green at night and silvery blue in the daylight. I absolutely LOVE the color...more than I thought I would! Cuba likes the room too. He thinks the basket of toys are his and he gets his feelings hurt when I tell him "NO". He now just goes in and stares at the toys, but doesn't touch them :) The crib was mine and I LOVE the look. The bookshelf was in Allen's nursery. The dresser/changing table (which I also LOVE) and the night stand came from Woodland Furniture. The extra space beside the bed, next to the closet is where the chair is going. It is also from Woodland, but won't be in until February. I will update nursery pics when we add the chair, pictures on the wall, and a little decorating :). Baby Cravens has a beautiful nursery, but a BARE closet. I guess we will begin working on baby necessities now! Only 2 1/2 months to go!!!

3 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Terra and Allen...The nursery is beautiful...It's great that you are able to use your crib, Terra, and Allen's bookcase..Can't wait to see it as you continue getting it ready for Baby C..Love you both...

Unknown said...

Love the whole look of the nursery!!! I think it is precious that you incorporated your crib & Allen's bookshelf with the new! Thanks for sharing pics with us!!! :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE the nursery!!!! everything looks wonderful!