Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love, Cuba

*Note: Sorry about the tiny pictures...I took them from Mom's camera and can't make them big on my computer...Just squint and maybe you can see :)

Yes, we are the dog people who take their pets to have their picture made with Santa :) While we were home last weekend, Ashley Lane called to let me know that the Vet in Grenada was having Santa pictures on Saturday. So Cuba and I headed up to the clinic Saturday morning while Allen was hunting. Cuba was NOT impressed. Most of the pictures look like he is trying to jump out of poor Santa's lap. This will probably be the first and last time we do doggie pictures with Santa :) This is what Allen came home with the same morning...


I thought Robert and Allen were duck hunting, apparently I was wrong. They were duck AND beaver hunting. I told Robert HE was taking the dead game home with him...we would not be needing it. He gladly took it and told me not to tell Natalie about the beavers. So Natalie, I would stay away from any "strange game stew" Robert cooks for you this week!

One last random thing I will leave you with. Look at what my husband cooked Sunday night. I don't even like ribs and I devoured these!!!

No comments: