I actually think I am bigger than I look in the picture...maybe the dress is slimming? Or it could be the panty hose that I squeezed myself into :) Well anyway, that's Baby C at 5 1/2 months utero. In church this morning, there was a tiny little baby a few rows in front of us. We watched him the entire service as he stretched, grunted and squeaked from his little infant carrier. On our way home Allen said "I still can't believe we are going to have one of those". I think it is just now becoming very real to him. I'm sure it will be even more real after our childbirth 101 class starting in January :) Hope all of you have had a GREAT weekend. We did and have pictures to prove it, but they are on my mom's camera so I will share later!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
24 1/2 weeks BABY BUMP
I was asked by a couple of far away friends for a picture, so here it is...

I actually think I am bigger than I look in the picture...maybe the dress is slimming? Or it could be the panty hose that I squeezed myself into :) Well anyway, that's Baby C at 5 1/2 months utero. In church this morning, there was a tiny little baby a few rows in front of us. We watched him the entire service as he stretched, grunted and squeaked from his little infant carrier. On our way home Allen said "I still can't believe we are going to have one of those". I think it is just now becoming very real to him. I'm sure it will be even more real after our childbirth 101 class starting in January :) Hope all of you have had a GREAT weekend. We did and have pictures to prove it, but they are on my mom's camera so I will share later!
I actually think I am bigger than I look in the picture...maybe the dress is slimming? Or it could be the panty hose that I squeezed myself into :) Well anyway, that's Baby C at 5 1/2 months utero. In church this morning, there was a tiny little baby a few rows in front of us. We watched him the entire service as he stretched, grunted and squeaked from his little infant carrier. On our way home Allen said "I still can't believe we are going to have one of those". I think it is just now becoming very real to him. I'm sure it will be even more real after our childbirth 101 class starting in January :) Hope all of you have had a GREAT weekend. We did and have pictures to prove it, but they are on my mom's camera so I will share later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey..So glad you are back to blogging....Love your house, your decorations, pix of Cuba, and your cute tummy..It was so good to see you at the game the other night...I am excited that we will have another baby in the house next Christmas Eve...You look wonderful, as does that precious hubby of yours...See you Christmas Eve at Ann Mama's....Love you both dearly...Aunt Mar
Post a Comment