Thursday, November 18, 2010

Around Here

We have been busy this week with lots of little things.  We have been attempting to capture the perfect Christmas card picture.


This has been MUCH  more difficult than I thought it would be!


Jack has been watching the deer in our back yard.

I'm not sure if he wants to go out and play with them or shoot them like his daddy and Uncle Cade :)

There has also been a little tv watching...Jack's new favorite show, Barney.  It drives me crazy, but keeps him happy while I mop the floor.


And then there is Jack's new favorite activity...emptying baskets.


He takes one thing out at a time, inspects it, then in true little boy fashion, he throws it as far as he can.

That's our week in a nutshell :)

3 comments:

Mariellen said...

Very cute girly!!

Marsha Goodwin said...

Trying again to post a comment...Having so much trouble with my Google account that makes it possible for me to read/comment..Love seeing pix of all the new things Jack does weekly..He is so precious...Hope to see y'all soon...LY you 3...

bettyb said...

What a cutie pie you have! ~~and yes, it will be hard to get him to be still for a picture since he is so busy. I really enjoy blog snooping~found you from the Warf blog!! Your Aunt Marsha is one of Davis's faithful posters on his blog,so I am following her lead and enjoying seeing what Jack is up to. What a doll you have!
Take care,
Betty Brister