- I wear 12 month clothes, weigh an estimated 19 lbs and wear a size 3 diaper.
- I love to eat and I drink 4 bottles a day and also eat a solid breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
- I love to eat just about anything except spinach. On Thanksgiving, Mama made me my very own plate of black eyes peas, butter beans, dressing, and sweet potatoes and I ate every bite...She has obviously been holding back on the good stuff!
- I am crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. Mama is always saying "No No Jack" when I am heading to something I am not suppose to get into. I am not sure, but I think that means "Crawl Faster Jack".
- I have always been a quiet baby until a couple weeks ago. I found my voice and I want EVERYONE to hear it. I especially like to sing loud when I go to big church with my Nana and Pops.
- My Mama wants me to say "Mama" SO bad. She says it to me over and over and over all day long. When she says it, I like to stick out my tongue and blow a wet raspberry in her face instead.
- I just started imitating "Uh Oh" this week. Mama says she is proud of me even though it isn't "Mama".
- Still no teeth.
- I got my first black eye earlier this week when I hit my head on the bottom of the coffee table. Mama was more upset than I was and Daddy called it my war wound.
- I love my Daddy and am a Daddy's boy, UNLESS I am tired, hungry, or hit my head on something :), then I want my Mama.
- Daddy and Mama let me spend the night will Nana and Pops for the first time couple of weeks ago. It was SO fun and I can't wait to do it again. Mama said she missed me, but I think she had a good time on her date with Daddy and she got to stay in bed ALL morning.
- I still LOVE my bed and sleep GREAT at night...11-12 hours. I now sometimes fight my afternoon nap because I would rather play, but still take a good 2 hour morning nap and if Mama's lucky I'll sleep about 1 1/2 hours in the afternoon.
*A note from my Mama: This 8 month photo shoot was by far the most hilarious. The boy WILL NOT STOP MOVING....EVER! We can no longer take pictures in his chair because he lunges forward trying to escape. The only way I could get him to be still was to let him chew on the sign....or his elf hat :)
2 comments:
So cute..Love your blog and your comments...Jack is growing so fast--making room for a brother/sister, I am just sayin'..LOL..He is so precious!!..Looking forward to seeing y'all Saturday..Love you all..
This just makes me smile!
Post a Comment