Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Full Weekend With Friends.

Last weekend was FULL and wonderful!  We were in Grenada all weekend and while Allen hunted, I hosted :)  I helped host a Sip & See for Meredith's twins, Silas and Avery on Saturday morning.  The twins are 3 months old and SO precious!!!
I am holding laid back Silas, Grace Sturdivant and Meredith Warf have busy Jack, and Meagan is holding diva Avery :)

We had a blast and got to visit with so many "Grenada Folks" that I don't get to see often.  The Warf babies were little angels the entire party...little Silas even fell asleep in my arms :)  Of course Jack was ALL OVER the place during the party...I looked over at one point and saw him eating cookie crumbs under the dining room table.  At least Nana won't have to vacuum :)

Saturday afternoon I took Jack over to see the Nolen boys who are in town from Minneapolis, MN.  Let me just tell you, it is impossible to get a good picture of 3 boys all under 3!  I took at least 15 and this was the ONLY one showing all 3 faces....Of course Baby Cooper was being a doll just sitting in his little seat posing for the picture.

Cooper - 2 months, Parker - almost 3 years old, and Jack - 8 months
Saturday night a few girls from Grenada got together over at my parents house for some girl talk.  We had so much fun just sitting around talking.  I miss these girls SO much and wish we could get together more often!
Bottom Left: Meagan, Me with Cooper, Mindy
Top Left: Carrie, Grace
Then on Sunday we got to celebrate little Cooper and his mama, Carrie at a Sip & See.  He is such a doll!

Cooper Bennet Nolen born October 11, 2010

Jack enjoyed entertaining everyone at all the events of the weekend.  He is pretty fond of attention....I wonder why?! :)  Aunt Mea Mea taught him how to play the piano....


And Uncle Cade taught him all of his cotillion moves....



I wish I could spend ALL my weekends with these friends!

4 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

It was a wonderful weekend of family and friends..The pictures are wonderful..I especially love the one of you four girls and the babies...Seems like yesterday you all were that size...I enjoyed seeing you all so much...Love you three...Merry Christmas...

brianandsallyray said...

Terra!! Looks like yall had a fun weekend!! All the babies are SOOOO cute!!! I cant wait for them all to play together!!! Jack is adorable and getting soo big! I know that yall are loving and having so much fun this Christmas season!! Loved your Christmas card!!! Hope to see you soon!!! Sally

bettyb said...

Hi,Terra,
I told you that I check on your blog from time to time, so~~~here I am!!
I really enjoyed seeing not only the Warf twins but also adorable Jack and so many friends. What a thoughtful thing for y'all to do,and I appreciate being included. I look forward to watching Jack grow and hope you don't mind my "checking in" on your blog from time to time.
fondly,
Betty B.

The Warf Stories said...

We had SUCH a fun time with y'all!! Thank you so much for doing that for us - and BTW, Jack couldn't be any cuter... absolutely precious. We must set a play date for Christmas! Love your thankful post too... I am thankful for y'all - it's such a blessing to call y'all friends. Love you!! Wish I could spend all my weekends this way too!!