Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow

Things have been busy around the Cravens household with a very mobile little boy, therefore blogging has been set aside a little bit.  I was sad that I missed doing a Thanksgiving "thankful" post, then I realized, shouldn't we be thankful 365 days a year, not just 1... AND thankful for the little things just as much the big? SO, I am going to share with you 10 things that I am thankful for right now...this very moment.

1.  I am thankful for a precious little angel who actually went down for an afternoon nap with VERY LITTLE crying and is STILL asleep 1 hour later!

2.  I am thankful for a wonderful, handsome husband who is at work right now so that I can be at home with our little angel.

3.  I am thankful for internet!

4.  I am thankful for satellite radio on my tv and channel 826 (The Message) which plays all day long at our house (unless Sesame Street or Barney is on).

5.  I am thankful for Pinesol... I mopped this morning and now at 2:30, the house still smells "lemon fresh".

6.  I am thankful that I am able to get 90% of my Christmas shopping done via the internet...that means  more days of Jack and I playing all day instead of driving to Memphis to shop.

7.  I am thankful for opposite oreos (golden cookie, chocolate stuffing).  I am eating my 3rd as I type this very word :)

8.  I am thankful for Cellular South...one of the only cell phone providers that works "way out in Taylor".

9.  I am thankful for coffee with peppermint mocha cream (thank you Kristine Munselle for telling me about this!).

10.  Ten things were not enough.....Looking back  over the past year (not just this very moment) I am overwhelmed with the things I have been blessed with!  A new baby....a new house..... I am thankful for Jack's WONDERFUL grandparents who spoil us by helping out so much, for a husband who provides for us then comes home and does the dishes, and for a healthy and happy little boy!  I have truly been blessed this year and I thank God for ALL!

Even though this little boy now keeps bruises and bumps all over, I am extremely thankful he is healthy and we have not even had to deal with a case of sniffles ...yet :)


Thankful that I was able to almost finished this blog post before the little angel woke up....  hear him talking over the moniter now.... off to chase the little guy around the house the rest of the afternoon :)  Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are VERY welcome about #9!