Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hot July Afternoons

I don't know about you, but we have been very hot here at our house!  Jack and I play outside early in the morning then we venture out again around 4:30 when our driveway is in the shade.  That's when we pull out the fun stuff...the 4-wheeler, water hose, water table, and anything else we can find to play with! 

Jack is ALL BOY and loves his 4-wheeler that Uncle Kyle and Aunt Ray Ray gave him for his birthday!


This water table is a MUST HAVE.  CC brought it to Jack a couple of weeks ago (right around the time he grew tired of his $5 Walmart blow-up pool) and it is great! 


Right around 5:00 while we wait on Daddy to get home, Jack has to take a little break to re-hydrate and have a little smoothie snack.


When Daddy gets home, it is "Man Project" time while Mama starts supper.  Here is Allen and his mini-me putting together the new charcoal grill :)


Where did my baby go and who is this little blonde headed boy that took his place???  Everyday is a new adventure at our house :)

2 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Love your comments and new pictures of the family...Hope to see you soon...LY all

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big Jack has gotten, Terra! He looks like such a little boy!! I wish we could just put bricks on their sweet little heads to keep them from growing so fast!!! SLOW DOWN KIDS; you're getting too big for your mama's!! :)