October 6th we celebrated Allen's 28th birthday! Before we headed out to eat to celebrate the occasion, we had a little photo shoot of the birthday boy and his little boys. Please notice I dressed my little babies like big boys just for their daddy.
In case you didn't know, it is slightly difficult to get a good picture of a 18 month old and 6 week old.
But Allen was patient and just kept posing so I could get a good one of all 3 :)
And I finally got one!
Ok Daddy, picture time is done!
Happy belated birthday, Allen! I love you more that you know and thank God every day for choosing me to be your wife and your partner in this parent thing :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
Wonderful pix of Allen and the boys..So good to see y'all at KA's game Friday..Still can't believe I haven't seen Witt but once...I have to do something about that next time y'all are home..He sure favors John in his pictures..Love you all and hope to see you again real soon..
Post a Comment