Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Prehistoric Halloween

When I found out I was pregnant with Witt, I starting dreaming up all kinds of coordinating halloween costumes for Jack and his newborn sibling.  Some of my ideas were a football player and a baby football, a cowboy and a baby horse, and so many other CUTE ideas.  BUT THEN, my oldest child became obsessed with dinosaurs.  They are on the top of his most favorite list along with tractors and cheese :)  So, I decided to be a good mom and let him and his baby brother be dinosaurs for Halloween.  Jack loved wearing his costume and looking at himself in the mirror... and he made a pretty cute dinosaur if I must say!

And baby Witt looked just as adorable!
I attempted to pose my little dinosaurs for a picture.  As you see, that didn't really work out.
Jack practiced saying his version of trick or treat ("tikatikatika) all day and when I asked if he was ready to go get some candy, he took off!  :)
We started the night out by trick or treating at a few of our neighbor's houses, then we headed over to Wyatt the monster's house for a little more trick or treating.  It was such a fun night for my little dinosaurs!
The only way we could get the big boys to sit still for this picture was to feed them candy, which is why they both have their hands in their mouths :)

1 comment:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Love your Halloween pictures..Thanks for sharing..Boys are adorable...Witt looks more and more like John C.....LY all