I have become a terrible blogger! I normally get both boys to take at least 1 nap at the same time during the day, so that gives me 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours to try to do all the things I can't do when they are awake.... and blogging has been something I've had to give up in order to get the house (somewhat) clean, laundry done, and supper ready :) Life with 2 boys under 2 is challenging and WONDERFUL! I wouldn't change it for the world!!! Jack is at a tough age...showing his independence and not being very obedient at times, but at the same time he is a little sponge and I love it! He is definitely going to be strong willed and is already Mr. Independent! The past 3 months he not only started talking, but has become a little parrot. My favorite new word of his at the moment is "Tika Tee", also known as Christmas Tree. "Mommy" and "No" are his all time favorite words and he says both at least 100 times a day :) He loves his 2 mornings of school and gets so excited on school mornings and will run to the laundry room to get his "back back" aka backpack. Jack is still sleeping in a crib and I am SO VERY thankful that the rails are too high for him to even consider trying to climb out! He has taken a few naps in his big boy bed and he surprised me by staying in the bed, but I am definitely not rushing the transition out of the crib! I am having to get creative at mealtimes, because he has days where he is so very picky and other days he will eat anything I put in front of him. I am learning to go with the flow and on the days he refuses to eat anything other than cheese, I pour him a pedia-sure and we are good to go :) Whatever Jack is eating, must be eaten with a fork... even cookies and bananas require forks in his little mind. Jack still loves his baby brother but doesn't really care to share with him. He sits in the bumbo and plays with the baby toys more than Witt does and he has a complete meltdown anytime I put Witt in the bumbo seat. Jack is completely obsessed with any vehicle... cars, trucks, 4-wheelers, and especially tractors. As hard as the chasing, disciplining, teaching, (did I say chasing) is at this age, it is SO fun seeing him learn and grow into such a sweet little boy!
On the other hand, Witt is my laid back little bundle of joy who loves nothing more than eating, being held, and watching his brother run around him. I am trying to enjoy these moments of only chasing 1 little guy because I really can't imagine what my life will be like in a few months when I have 2 little movers!
Here are a few random pics of my sweet boys...
 |
| Sweet guy sleeps with about half a dozen "friends" in his crib with him. Please notice the cute Christmas bedding. CC got that for Jack last year on clearance and Jack loves it. We talk about Ho Ho, Snowmen, and Christmas trees everyday at our house. |
 |
| Sweet Cheeks! |
 |
| Jack drives his tractor inside and outside ALL.DAY.LONG |
 |
| Allen, Witt, and I visited Jack at school for a Thanksgiving feast! |
 |
| Look at that BIG boy! He is rolling from tummy to back and tries to get back on his tummy, but I think his fat rolls get in the way :) |
 |
| This is what after bath, before bed playtime looks like at our house. |
 |
| Give Jack a book about tractors and he will actually sit still :) |
 |
| My HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY boy! |
1 comment:
Love your blog more and more everyday...Great pix of your boys doing what they love---books, tractors, bumbo seats, toys, etc...Very active household, I know...LY all...
Post a Comment