Witt Cravens, you are 3 months old today! The time is flying by! You are such a sweet, smiley little baby and are loved so very much. Here are a few things going on with you right now as a 3 month old...
- You (obviously) love to eat and I nurse you 5 times a day (6 am, 9:30, 1, 4:30, 7:30). You take 3 long naps a day and 1 little catnap before bedtime at night. You have FINALLY discovered how wonderful night time sleep is!!! You go to bed after your 7:30 pm feeding and then sleep GREAT until 6:00 am.
- You are wearing mostly 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. I have started putting you in size 3 diapers (the same size your big brother wears) at night because you often wet through a size 2 during your long stretch of sleep. I still can't get over how big you are and I LOVE all those little rolls!
- We have worked so hard to get you to like tummy time and it is finally paying off. You now love it and are rolling from your tummy to back. You surprise me at how easily you can get that big body of yours to roll over :)
- You LOVE to watch your big brother play. You will just sit in your swing or lay on your playmat with your eyes following Jack wherever he goes.
 |
| Watching his brother. And those cheeks....irresistible to kisses :) |
- You have got to be the smiliest baby I have ever been around. All it takes is for someone to look at you and you break out in the biggest open mouth smile and will just talk and talk and talk. You are just so happy!
- I still think you are going to be my laid back child. You definitely thrive when on a schedule and have a harder time "going with the flow" than Jack did at this age, but when we stick to your schedule you are so very happy and such an easy baby.
- As I mentioned earlier, you take 3 long naps (about 2 hours long) a day. You go down easily most of the time, but 45 minutes into it you wake up and fight, fight, fight going back to sleep. Your brother did the EXACT same thing when he was your age. I know you will work it out one of these days, but for now, Mama comes in and talks to you and pats your back to help you settle down. I sometimes (more often than not...ssshhhh, don't tell BabyWise) will rock you back to sleep and the snuggle time with Mama always settles you down and puts you right to sleep.
- You brother loves you so much and has to check on you often when you are asleep. He calls you Bobby and Baby, but refuses to even attempt to even say Witt.
Witt, your daddy, brother and I love you so much and we can't imagine our lives without you. We have had so much fun with you these last 3 months and can't wait to see how you grow and what you learn in the next few months!
 |
| Typical of an attempted picture of the 2 of them. |
|
|
 |
| I think it's obvious I was singing and dancing behind the camera to get them both looking and smiling. Jack was even clapping for me :) |
1 comment:
Love the pictures of the boys..So glad I got to spend time with you all this past weekend...LY
Post a Comment