Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Learning...


I am learning a lot these days.... a lot from my very active, funny, smart, cute, rambunctious, loud toddler.  I am learning to not laugh when I put him in time out and he gives me this fake sweet smile... I am learning that when things get really quiet I better go and see what he is up to and be prepared to find a mess... I am learning to watch what I say when this little parrot boy is around... I am learning patience (ALL DAY LONG)... I am learning how magical Christmas is to a 20 month old... I am learning about the healing power of a kiss on a bumped head or a scraped knee... I am learning how very fun a game of hide and seek can be... I am learning how to make dinosaur sounds and tractor sounds... I am learning that the job I have, being a mama to little boys, has got to be the greatest job ever!

No comments: