Thursday, December 15, 2011

iPhone to the Rescue!

I received an early Christmas present from sweet Hubby earlier this week.... An iPhone! I have been a blackberry user for the past few years so I wasn't sure how smoothly the transition would be. Um, I'm obsessed and don't know how I did without it this long! :). I'm hoping this little phone will help me update the blog more often! Here is pic of my happy little guy playing away in the "circle of neglect"

2 comments:

Heather Wood said...

Ha! I love the title "circle of neglect!" Anne Elise loves her exersaucer (praise be to God!). It sure helps get things done around the house.

Marsha Goodwin said...

Love your last two blogs and what wonderful pix of precious Jack and Witt....I am in OK with my babies and hope to share pix soon...See you soon for Christmas in Grenada...LY all..