Two months ago when I last posted, I thought I could jump back onto the blogging bandwagon. Well, that obviously didn't happen. Rather than updating what has been going on in the Cravens household (not much... lake, trying to survive living in the tiny rental house, more lake), I'll just start from now. This week is soccer camp week and Jack is absolutely loving it! I'll save my words and show you a quick look of the week so far.
Is there anything cuter than a 3 year old in shin guards that are about 2 sizes too big??
Jump, Jack! You would never know that this little boy was almost 3 years old before he figured out how to jump... haha!
It has been such a fun week for both boys.... Witt takes a soccer ball with him every day and "participates" on the sideline :) He can't wait to be big enough to do everything Jack gets to do!
The best part of soccer camp? Making new friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment