It's been a good week to nest because Allen was in South Carolina for work all week so Cuba and I were home alone. I think Cuba missed his dad, what do you think?
PROMISE I will soon post pics of the nursery...Mom, Dad, Cade, Aunt Mar and Meagan are coming up tonight to have dinner and hopefully help us put the baby bed together (for the 3rd time) and our new tv on the wall in the den...Allen is VERY excited about the new tv. Den furniture is being delivered on Wednesday!!! Since we haven't had any furniture, this is where we have been spending our evenings the past month.
Allen loves the baby's chair and Cuba loves the Boppy. Now that I have the Boppy slipcover washed, he's not allowed on it anymore (his feelings are a little hurt!). Poor pup has another thing coming when Baby Cravens gets here!
2 comments:
I love the changing table! We have a chair that looks very similar in Keeton's nursery...very comfy! I cant wait to see your nursery (and your little one)!
Natalie
It was so good to see you Friday night..Enjoyed eating with you all...Love your nursery..I know you are so excited about and READY for your furniture to arrive Wednesday...Hope Allen has been able to get tv working in the den..Anytime the grandparents can't come help you for date night, remember I am just a phone call away..Love you and Allen..
Post a Comment