Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nursery - Phase 2

Here are a few pictures of the "almost" finished nursery. We still have to add window treatments, a couple of pictures on the wall, a lamp and a BABY! Yesterday, baby's heartbeat sounded great and other than the baby being very low and in the right position to be delivered, nothing else has happened...so a little longer to wait!







ALSO, here is a quick pic of our new couch and chair in the den...We are SO excited to finally have furniture and Allen is in love with his recliner!

A couple of months ago, I blogged about the baby having furniture, but not any baby necessities...well 2 babies showers later and with 2 very excited grandmothers, we now have anything and everything a little baby could need or want. We do feel SO blessed to have so many people that will love this little baby! I will return soon will pics of my rather large belly!

2 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Thanks so much for sharing pictures of nursery and new den furniture...Both rooms look wonderful!...I know Allen is loving that recliner and big screen tv...So glad everything is in place for Baby C and can't wait til he/she gets here...Love you both...

Unknown said...

Loved seeing the pics of both the living room furniture & the nursery! I know it's also a relief to have it all in its place ready to go before Baby C arrives! I want to see tummy pics SOON! :) P.S. Did you get my message about protocol when Baby C arrives?? ;)