Our due date is 9 days away, but we are praying praying praying for a baby this week! At the doc last Friday, I had not made a whole lot of progress since the previous appt (1 1/2 weeks before). He really doesn't want me to go past my due date, therefore wants to schedule an induction for early next week if baby isn't here yet. I am SO ready for this baby to be here, but I REALLY don't want to be induced. I love my doctor and trust he will make the best decision for us. We are getting VERY excited (and a little nervous) that we are about to be parents! Cuba is a little concerned about what this means in his life. He has been practicing playing with his duck (aka "baby") and carries is all over the house with him.
Hope the next time I post it is to announce the arrival of Baby Cravens!
No comments:
Post a Comment