Wednesday, March 17, 2010
38 Weeks and a BIG Belly!
Still here and still pregnant! My Doctor has been out of town since Saturday and will be back tomorrow, so that is 1 good thing about this baby not arriving yet. I am 100% ready for this baby! I walk in the nursery and there is just nothing else for me to do :) At my last Dr appointment last Thursday, I was very excited to learn that things are "progressing" (won't tell details), so at least my body is figuring out that it will be delivering a baby soon :) I see Doc again on Friday afternoon and hopefully all these contractions I've been having have continued to "progress" things! After SEVERAL requests, here is a picture of my rather LARGE belly at 38 weeks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, my, "we" have grown since I last saw you. Love seeing your bump, that isn't a bump anymore. LOL...I was in Oxford yesterday but have a terrible cough and the crud, so I wouldn't come by. My mission is to get over all of this, so I can get up there once Baby C gets here. So excited you are "ripe". Hope you give your dad a wonderful birthday present this weekend. LOL...Love you and Allen...
Thank you for the belly picture! You are just too cute!!!! I can't believe the time is almost here! You & Allen are so excited I know! :)
Post a Comment