We are halfway there (I was 20 week on 3/15) and so far this pregnancy has FLOWN by! It seemed to go so slow when I was pregnant with Jack, but it is going so fast this time around I worry I am not going to get everything done and ready for Baby Witt.
Witt is now the length of a banana and is measuring ahead weighing in at 12 ounces....am I going to have a big baby this time around? I have been feeling him move around for a month now, but his Daddy just felt him for the first time last week. Jack was much more active in utero at this point. I am wondering if that means Baby Witt will be a little more laid back and less "busy" than his big brother :) On the ultrasound, Witt was stretched out and relaxed. I feel his feet all the time right at my belly button. He is head down right now and looked pretty content, so maybe he won't try to flip over the next 20 weeks :) We saw all his little organs and everything looked just perfect! His heart rate was 142 (I think Jack's was always just a little faster). AND, he is definitely still a boy :)
Everything about this pregnancy has been pretty different, but the biggest difference has been how fast I have grown...haha. I think this probably has something to do with the fact that I was so sick with Jack and have only felt bad a handful of times this time around. I didn't even look pregnant until I was almost 7 months pregnant with Jack. Allen was looking through the blog book the other night and saw a picture of me at 31 weeks and said "That's what you look like now". Not smart to say out loud, my dear :) Yes, it is true, I have grown MUCH faster this time around, but I am hoping that doesn't mean I will grow MUCH bigger this time around :) If so, that's ok...I am guessing chasing around a 17 month old while feeding and caring for a newborn will help me quickly lose this baby weight :) Allen and I are just so thankful to get to be parents to TWO little boys and are excited to see what our future with them holds!
No comments:
Post a Comment