Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why I Blog

Why do I blog?  For this little guy :)



I wish I was a "scrapbooker", I'm not.  I wish I printed pictures and put them in photo albums, I don't.  This blog quickly became "all about baby" as soon as we found out little Jack was on the way.  That's exactly what I wanted.  Yes, I love letting all of you see my sweet little boy grow up and share with you the things we are going through, but that is not why I blog.  I blog because I need to save all these sweet memories for Jack (and his Mama and Daddy).  That's why I blog.  I just got in my "blog book" from blog2print.com and I love it!  It is Jack's special baby book with all of my blog entry's and pictures from January 2010 through March 2011.  I plan on having it printed every year with a special one for Jack (you can choose which entry's to put in the book) and a special one for Baby #2.


No comments: