I wasn't intending on keep Baby #2's name a secret, but it took us a little while to decide on the perfect name for
our little guy and when we did, we wanted to keep it to ourselves for a few weeks to make sure we loved it. And
we do! We are now ready to share.
Baby Brother's name will be
Wittman Moody Cravens
"Witt"
Allen has a great uncle whose name is Whitman and I love the name. We are changing the spelling to make it our own :) Moody is my maiden name. It is so different this time around not only knowing that the baby is a boy, but also being able to call him by his name before he is here. We can't wait for him to get here and to watch Jack and Witt grow up together!
*Note: I was going to wait and share his name tomorrow after the 20 week ultrasound...just to make certain Witt is for sure a boy :) BUT, after looking at the sonogram pictures from 16 weeks, I was reminded at how very obvious it was that this little boy is a boy :) If not, then I'll be back tomorrow to share our little girl's name. haha!
2 comments:
Precious! Love the name!
I love his name!!..God bless all...LY
Post a Comment