Friday, August 12, 2011
Sitting on Go!
Witt is 37 weeks (measuring closer to 39 weeks) and cooked and ready! I had my weekly doctor appointment on Wednesday and was shocked (and happy) to hear how much I had "progressed". I won't go into details using all those words that make some of my "not-yet-a-mama" friends squeamish (like dilation, ripening, and thinning..haha), but lets just say everything is definitely getting ready :) My doctor seems to think Witt will come on his own any day now, but if he is not here in 13 days then I will be induced. I have been having lots of contractions that come and go and every night I think I'm going into labor...haha. I feel like a first time mom all over again.
I think Jack is as prepared as a 16 month old can be for the arrival of baby Witt. We play in the nursery often and he walks around the room saying "Baby" over and over again. Sweet guy doesn't have a clue :)
The nursery is almost finished and I'll post more pictures when it is all put together. Please pray for a safe and easy delivery and a healthy baby boy! We can't wait to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment