Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Playing Catch-Up
I don't even think there is a way to play catch-up on the blog at this point. I will tell you one thing, life with 2 busy little boys is never stopping, or even slowing down at any point during the day. I am exhausted when 7:30 pm rolls around and they lay their little heads down. I am blessed to have great sleepers and nappers, so I do have close to 2 hours every afternoon to try to get the house in order and supper going, but other than that, my day is spend chasing, hugging, disciplining, kissing, teaching and playing with 2 WILD little boys.... and I wouldn't have it any other way. These past few months have been so much fun as Jack has started to talk NON-STOP! The things he tells us are hilarious! Witt decided he would start walking when he was 10 1/2 months old, and it took only 5 days of "first steps" for him to become a full-time walker! Witt is a very verbal baby, mostly growling and grunting to communicate, but he will say "bye-bye", "hey", and "ball" spontaneously and appropriately (the SLP coming out in me) :). With Jack suddenly talking ALL.THE.TIME and Witt babbling constantly, it is NEVER quiet at our house. We have had a great summer with lots of play dates, time with grandparents, a trip to the beach, and tons of outside playtime. We have celebrated Jack becoming "almost" completely potty trained, and had an early birthday party with our family for Witt. Here are a few pictures to show you what our summer has looked like (in random order)... I'll be back tomorrow with Sweet Baby Witt's birthday post... I really cannot believe that my little baby with be ONE tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
They are so cute! I love watching them grow and hear all their stories.
Precious boys...Love your blog...Great seeing you all today at lunch...Hope to see you again real soon...LY all
I feel the same way about catching up! I just looked at my last post...eons ago. I'm going to try and do better. Adorable photos of the boys, btw! :)
Post a Comment