Thursday, September 13, 2012

Witt is ONE!!!!

My baby boy is ONE! I really can't believe it. This has been the fastest, sweetest, hardest year of my life :-) Some days I wish we could go back to August 15, 2011 and do it all over again, but most days I am enjoying exactly where we are and looking forward to watching my little one year old (and his brother) grow and learn more everyday. 

We had a fun filled family birthday party a week before the actual birthday... It was a perfect 1st birthday party for my sweet little guy!  I'll be back soon with all the fun things my little one year old is doing these days.






The birthday boy with 3 of his great-grandmothers.... How lucky is this little guy!

Witt with his adoring grandparents.

Witt loves his uncles and aunts (we were missing Aunt Ray Ray).

Oh how I LOVE these boys!

No comments: