Jack: (while wearing his Buzz Lightyear pjs which he believes is a costume with magical flying powers). "Mama, I can't fly. My tummy needs some supper so Jack Buzz Lightyear can fly fast!" (and after he eats his supper) "Jack Buzz Lightyear full! I CAN FLY!!!" (while running through the house full speed with his arms out).
Me: "Jack, what is your full name?"
Jack: "Jack Cravens the third....... And Jack Buzz Lightyear"
Jack: "Ms Corie (J's MMO teacher, who he LOVES) is a princess!
Me: "She is?! Is Mama a princess too?
Jack: "No ma'am, you Jack's mama."
Jack: (while riding in the car) "When I get big, I drive a truck and go very fast."
Me: "You have to be mighty big to drive a truck and you are only 2 right now."
Jack "Yes Ma'am, I 3 at Jack's birthday and I drive a big truck very fast!" (He might be a little disappointed when his birthday rolls around an he doesn't get his drivers license.
Everyday is amusing at our house right now! :-)
- Terra
No comments:
Post a Comment