Monday, November 19, 2012

Witt is 15 Months Old!

November 15, 2012

Witt, I CANNOT believe you are 15 months old already. I still think of you as a baby and not a toddler, but you think you are a preschooler and not a toddler so I guess that evens it out :)  You are such a happy, happy child!  You have brought so much laughter to our family.  Here are a few things about you as a 15 month old...

  • You are BIG!  Not very tall, but heavy!  You weigh 26 lbs, 8 oz and are 31 inches tall. You wear 18-24 months in clothes and a size 5 diaper.  You have the chunkiest little legs and round little belly and I'm so glad that baby fat is still there!
  • You are (obviously) a good eater!  I love that you will eat anything that I put in front of you.  New things that you love are hummus, peanut butter, Mama's green smoothies, and of course, halloween candy.
  • You only have 6 teeth... 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
  • You are a TALKER.  You "talk" to us all day long, but you do have about 25 true words and you sign "more, thank you, all done".
  • You LOVE your paci and lovey.  We have a rule that you can only have them in the bed, car, and stroller.  You love to break this rule.  You run to your room, grab your paci and lovey out of the bed, then run wild around the house with them... laughing the entire time.  
  • You think you are so big and you imitate EVERYTHING Jack does!  Most of your day, you are right beside him, watching everything he does.
  • Your favorite things right now:  Wrestling with Dada, rocking with Mama, following Jack, playing with cars, trucks, and tractors, throwing balls, reading books.  You are very well-rounded :)

Witt, you are such a fun little boy and we are having the best time watching you grow!!!

No comments: