Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Snow Day

I can't believe a Mississippian is saying this, but I am tired of the snow!  I am not going to complain anymore about it though...It is beautiful and I still get excited when I see school closures even though I haven't worked in the school system in almost 2 years :)  BUT I can't wait for warm, spring weather.  I guess it is easier to get "cabin fever" when you are a stay at home mom.  Jack and I did venture out to Square Books Jr this morning for some story time (which was GREAT by the way) and a little socializing before we became home bound due to the snow.  Jack went down for his afternoon nap around 12:30 with nothing falling from the sky and he woke up at 3:00 with close to 3 inches on the ground!  Since we are stuck out here in Taylor, we have been practicing our "walking".


Jack is getting closer and closer to the real thing everyday.  As long as just one hand is holding on to something, he will walk all over the place.  As exciting as the walking thing is, I'm not sure I'm ready for my baby to be a toddler!!!

No comments: