Jack has had a big week...fashion wise :) He got his first pair of blue jeans and real shoes! I am not ready to see my baby in blue jeans yet, but his daddy wants him to have a few "boy clothes" as he calls it, so I gave in. I have to admit, they are mighty cute on him!
As for the shoes, Jack is getting so close to walking. He is cruising on everything and loves to walk holding just my 1 finger. This week he has gotten brave and has started to let go and stand without holding onto anything for long periods of time, just won't take that first step :) I decided that with all this "almost walking" maybe he was ready for real shoes....something with a little more support than his beloved Robeez he wears everyday. So Jack is now sporting a classic pair of white Keds! I love them...they are tiny and SO cute on his little feet!
Lastly, today was my 12 week OB appointment and I got to hear a strong heartbeat and loved every second of it! I have been feeling pretty great until this week when all of a sudden morning sickness appeared, but it is still mild and I am very thankful for that! My doctor told me we will delay our next ultrasound until 20 weeks since everything is going so well and since we won't be finding out the sex of the baby. I'll leave you with a picture from my bedside table book showing what Little Baby looks like about now.
1 comment:
Love Jack's new jeans and tennis shoes...He is so precious!...You can still dress him 'your' way on Sundays or for weddings, etc...COMPROMISE...lol...Love your blog...LY all
Post a Comment