Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Is it Naptime Yet?!?
Naptime is golden time for this Mama! I have the sweetest little boys in the world, BUT they both require a lot from Mama! Jack is entering into the terrible two's and loves to test boundaries. He wants to know the "why" behind the "no" so I feel like half of our day is spent explaining why he can't throw toys, jump off the furniture, play in the potty, and wrestle with his 6 month old little brother. Witt is such a good baby, but he is more attached to me than Jack ever was! He is so very happy as long as he can see me. If I walk into the kitchen, out of his sight, he has a complete meltdown. I really do love that he loves me and needs me, but picking up and carrying a 20 lb baby ever time you need to walk out of the room is a little exhausting :-). I know that this is what being a mama to little ones is all about and I am enjoying every single day, BUT I'm not going to lie... I get very excited when 12:30 rolls around... NAPTIME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment