 |
| Mama's running buddies early one morning this week. |
 |
| Decked out in red for Valentine's Day. Last year at this time we announced Witt was on the way... What a difference a year makes! :) |
 |
| Witt is so intrigued with whatever Jack is doing. He LOVES watching his big brother play, and now that he is beginning to move, he loves to be right up in the middle of whatever Jack it doing... and Jack is working on his sharing abilities :) |
 |
| BATH TIME FUN! Is there anything cuter than 2 little babies in the bathtub?! |
 |
| Jack LOVES to help feed Witt! And sweet little Witt is very patient when his big brother pulls the bottle out of his mouth 43 times. |
 |
| Witt loves being outside! |
 |
| Jack was showing off his muscles here...ha! Also, he is a little obsessed with wearing cowboys boots... such a little BOY! |
 |
| HUGS :-) |
|
Time is flying by SO fast and I am having a hard time sitting down to blog about it! I cannot even describe how much I love being a Mama to these 2 sweet boys!
Jack is at such a FUN age... He will be 2 in a couple of weeks and that BLOWS MY MIND! He is talking more and more everyday and is putting 2 words together now. I never thought the day would come that he would start forming short sentences... ha! It has made this speech therapist mama learn to be very patient (and constantly drill familiar words, colors, names, ect...). He is such a good little listener and almost always listens to what I say and follows directions. Now that doesn't mean he always obeys.... remember I said he is almost 2! We are learning what those terrible twos are all about! He goes non stop when he is awake.. running, sliding, jumping, marching, and rolling flips. He is an active little thing. He mostly ignores his baby brother, but does have some "loving" moments :) He also loves to tell Witt "No no" when Witt grabs at a toy...we are working on that :)
Witt is my little charmer!!!! He will be 7 months old in a couple of days and I still think of him as a newborn baby :) He is a little chunker weighing in at 20 lbs and has more rolls than I can count (and I LOVE that)! I have never in my life seen a baby smile and laugh as much as this little boy! He thinks everything about life is just hilarious :) He LOVES his big brother and does not take his eyes off of him all day long.
I just moved the boys into a room together and they (and I) LOVE it! Jack is sleeping in the bottom bunk of the bunk beds (and has not once gotten out of the bed without me coming to get him out!...I am shocked about that, but SO PROUD of what a big boy he is!). We moved Witt into Jack's crib and he loves to peek over the bumper pad and see his big brother :) Sweet brothers!
I'll be back in a couple of days with Witt's 7 months post. Maybe I can spark a blog revitalization :)
No comments:
Post a Comment