- I'll saw it again, You are BIG! You weigh a little over 20 pounds and have sweet little rolls ALL over your body! You wear a size 3 diaper and size 9 and 12 month clothes. You eat fruits and veggies for breakfast, lunch, and supper and you take 4 bottles a day (a total of 26 ounces of milk a day). You drink water with a little splash of juice out of your sippy cup at supper and you LOVE your sippy cup!
- You love your paci and are already completely attached to your little brown lovey. I had your lovey in the dryer the other day when I put you down for a nap, so I gave you a different one and you would not have it! Thankfully 15 minutes later your brown lovey was dry and as soon as I gave it to you, you put it up to you face and closed your eyes. I might better go ahead and buy an extra so we will get to sleep if you ever lose yours!
- You are still just the happiest little baby I know! Everything is funny to you! It only takes a look from your Mama, Daddy, or Brother to throw you into a fit of giggles. I hope you ALWAYS laugh as much as you laugh now!
- You love to talk and squeal and blow raspberries. Your newest communication skill is the grunt. You use it to tell us that you don't like something or that you are having to work hard at something. My favorite it when you grunt after a big bite of green peas... you don't really love green peas, but you sure aren't one to refuse food! So you just grunt to let me know that you will eat it, but you would rather have bananas :)
- You have a head full of hair that is becoming quite unmanageable! It is MUCH thicker than your brother's hair was at this age, but like your brother's, it just doesn't want to lay down. But you are the cutest little thing with your wild hair, so Mama just lets it go :)
- You are a Mama's boy and I LOVE IT! You love for Mama to cuddle with you and you will reach up and touch my face and talk to me with the sweetest little voice! I don't want you to EVER grow out of this! As much as you love your Mama, you have already discovered that Daddy is your playmate and you are already trying to get in the middle of Daddy and Jack's before bed wrestle time. You love to play with your brother (when he's not pushing you over and telling you to move...we are working on big brother's "being sweet to baby brother" skills) and you think Jack is hilarious... I can tell you want to be just like him :)
- Your schedule is flexible and you have become such a good "flexible" baby. You wake up around 7:00 and drink a bottle, have breakfast around 8:00, take about an hour long nap at some point (most of the time in the carseat or stroller because we try to get out of the house most mornings), have a bottle and lunch at 11:30ish, nap with Jack from 12:30 -3:00, afternoon bottle when you wake up, supper at 5:00ish, and bottle and bedtime at 7:30.
- About 2 weeks ago, you decided you wanted something that was out of reach, so you just scooted over to it like you had been moving all your life. There are has been no stopping you since. You army crawl (very slowly, but with lots of enthusiasm) all over the place now! You love to get wedged under furniture :) You still sometimes will roll as a way of transportation and just this week you have been getting up on all fours and rocking, but can't seem to figure out how to go. I am amazed that you are able to get that big body of yours to go where you want it to go, but you do show that is takes a lot of energy with all the grunts that go along with your army crawling :)
Witt, you are such a good, easy baby! Your daddy and I love having you as our little boy and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
1 comment:
Love your blog!..Your cousin, Brock, never crawled on all 4's...He would army crawl and pull up from flat on his belly..I remember seeing him standing up in the middle of the floor one day when he was about the age of Witt, and I quickly put him down on his bottom..Our little boys like(d)growing up too fast...Love all your pix...Thanks so much for sharing the boys, via internet..LY all
Post a Comment