I LOVED having Jack's party at Cloud 9... all I had to do was show up with cupcakes and juice boxes. They took care of everything else! My kind of party!!!
The cupcakes tasted as good as they looked! Shelly Parker of Sweet P's Cupcakes in Calhoun City made them for me and they were so perfect! The little "happi sacks" on the right side of the table were the party favors filled with jelly beans and a toothbrush for each friend. Only the grandchild of a dentist would hand out toothbrushes at his birthday party :)
Jack was full speed the entire party. If he wasn't running through the jump houses, he was playing with the train table! (SSSHHHH, don't tell him, but I believe he might be getting a train table for his birthday tomorrow :)
Jack LOVED blowing out his candles....probably the highlight of the entire day! He has been practicing for a month now :) Jack and his friends had a BLAST playing! We had one 3 year old, 7 two year olds (or almost 2 year olds), a one year old, 2 seven month olds, and a sweet little 1 week old in attendance. Jack has such sweet little friends!
Witt had a BLAST flirting with his little girlfriend, Pearson. They were SO funny smiling, talking, and reaching for each other!
And this picture just melts my heart!
Jack had a WONDERFUL birthday party and we are getting ready to celebrate more tomorrow with our family! I can't believe my sweet baby will be TWO tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment