Did you about have a heart attack when you saw the picture above??? Because I did! Witt plays in the floor in my room when I get ready in the morning and I was drying my hair and looked over to see the little chunk in the stance above. I about fell out! I mean, he JUST starting scooting, what made him think he could pull up?!?!?! Instead of clapping and making him do it for me again and again (which I'm sure was my reaction when Jack first pulled up), I snapped a quick picture, then sat him down and told him he should wait maybe another month until he tried that again. He is a BABY!!!! I don't want him doing these things quite yet! He is just trying so hard to be big like his brother.
Speaking of brother, Jack had his school pictures this morning, so we went out on the front porch to practice his smile before school. Um, I think he may need to practice a little more. Hopefully he did a little better at school :)

1 comment:
They are too adorable. I cannot believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment