To remember what life what like at 9 1/2 months old, here is how Jack's typical day goes when we are at home...
6:00ish -I wake up and talk in the bed. When Daddy comes in from the gym around 6:15, he gets a quick shower then comes to my rescue. I always have a nice messy diaper for Daddy first thing in the morning, then we have a little "guy time" with my morning bottle and Daddy watching Fox and Friends.
6:45 - Daddy takes me into Mama's room to wake her up and I get in the bed with her and watch 15 minutes of Handy Manny while Daddy gets ready for work. We then get out of bed and play in the den with Daddy.
7:30 - Daddy heads to work and I get breakfast - oatmeal and fruit.
8:00 NAPTIME! Mama better get a shower during this hour if she wants one today!
9:00 Mama wakes me up and we play and play and play....mostly in the den with all my toys. This is also the time when we run quick errands to the grocery store, bank, ect. I LOVE riding in the car and going to places with lots of people.
11:30 Daddy comes home for lunch and we sit at the table together and eat. My favorite lunch foods are oranges, apples, bananas, baked sweet potato, green beans, peas. After lunch, daddy plays with me for a few minutes before he heads back to work.
12:30 - 3:00ish NAP TIME! Mama tries to be productive during this time...washing clothes, cleaning house, figuring out supper, emails, ect.
3:00 Wake up and snack... yogurt and milk
3:30 Playtime in my room. Mama says it is the only room in the entire house that is 100% baby proof, so we can play in there without her saying "No Jack" every 5 seconds. We read lots of book when we are in my room. She says this is our learning time and we practice learning body parts and colors and singing songs.
4:15ish - Mama tries to take me outside for a little while everyday, but it has been either cold or rainy for the past 2 weeks. This is when we stroll and let Cuba play in the yard. I LOVE going outside and I squeal when Mama opens to door for us to go out!
4:45 - I get to watch my Baby Signing Time DVD or Sesame Street while Mama starts supper.
5:15 Daddy comes home and plays with me while Mama cooks.
5:45 Supper. I usually eat whatever Mama cooked. If she cooked something I can't have, she will make me veggie ravioli or a scrambled egg plus some veggies.
6:15 BATH TIME.. I love bath time!
6:30 Playtime in my room with Daddy and Cuba....we wrestle and play with boy toys.
6:45 Mama gives me a bottle, rocks me for a minute, then puts me in the crib. I am normally out in 5 minutes...worn out from my long day!
4 comments:
I love it!! And, I can only hope that Chaz will one day go to sleep at 7pm and sleep till 6am. Right now, all he wants to do during those hours is EAT and play! :)
The pic of Jack in the bathtub is great! That is the same thing VK does! We will pour the water like that and she tries to grab it! So funny!!! Jack is so fun and adorable!!
Precious pix and accounts of your day with Jack...He is adorable..He is definitely a busy bee..Hope to see y'all again real soon...Love you three!
I love the post of Jack's typical day! You will love having that recorded in the future!
Post a Comment