I am so happy for y'all...Love the way you and Allen announced it..Your daddy told me about y'all coming to the house to tell them..So funny...Congratulations!!...Love you all
Aunt Marsha told me the news and how cute the announcement was so I just had to come take a peek. Congratulations to all of you; what a blessed little baby to be. Fondly, Betty Brister
5 comments:
I am so happy for y'all...Love the way you and Allen announced it..Your daddy told me about y'all coming to the house to tell them..So funny...Congratulations!!...Love you all
YAY!!! I'm so happy for y'all!! Congrats!!
Wow! Congrats! You will be one busy mom!!
Aunt Marsha told me the news and how cute the announcement was so I just had to come take a peek. Congratulations to all of you; what a blessed little baby to be.
Fondly,
Betty Brister
Whoop, whoop, more friends!
Love, Silas and Avery
Post a Comment