I am trying to become a more creative mom when it comes to Jack's meals. The boy is happy eating just about anything, but he is beginning to turn his nose up at some of his babyfood since I have introduced table foods (my mom warned me that this would happen). Because he only has his 1 little tooth, he isn't quite ready for most of the foods I cook for our dinner, but poor baby just looks at my plate with a sad look on his face, then gives his best Tarzan yell (meaning, please give me a bite mom). Anyway, after spending some time on wholesomebabyfood.com yesterday, Jack had a very creative, protein and vitamin filled supper last night....A scrambled egg yolk omelet filled with peas and sweet potatoes. It didn't look nearly as appetizing as Mom and Dad's blackened chicken pasta, but he thought it was real food and he ate it up! I didn't take a picture of his omelet, but here is Jack at lunch yesterday eating spinach ravioli (a new favorite) and oranges! When did my baby grow up???!!!
ALSO, Jack had his first kids meal earlier this week thanks to his CC and Big Daddy. We meet them at Zaxby's in Batesville and Jack got his very own grilled cheese which he ate every bite of! Now that Jack is feeding himself at least part of each meal, mealtimes are incredibly messy! Most of the time, I strip him down to his birthday suit in the kitchen as soon as he is finished then we head to the bathtub. Jack LOVES bathtime and is always so patient while we wait for the water to warm up and the tub to fill.
The cutest naked booty ever! Now you see where all those calories go....straight to the legs. Ha :)
3 comments:
I want to pinch those little cheeks!!!
So freaking cute!!
Precious back-side pix...Can't believe those legs or how much his hair has grown...Hope to see y'all soon...Jack is so precious...LY all
Post a Comment