Friday, June 17, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Jack and his Daddy found a new little friend in our yard yesterday afternoon.  I was surprised that Jack wasn't a bit scared of this little turtle.  He chased it around the yard (poor thing was trying its best to escape Jack) and then would try to pick it up.  We told him he could pet it, but not pick it up and I was surprised that he obeyed so well... instead he pushed the shell across the yard like it was a toy truck :)  The turtle was not hurt during this playtime and we let him run free once we finished "teaching" Jack about turtles.








1 comment:

bettyb said...

Hey,Terra,
These are the cutest pictures~the zoo pix are great also. I enjoy "blog stalking" from time to time and always like to see what you and yours are up to. Jack is the cutest thing,and I can't wait to see the new little one. Take care and try to stay cool. I can't imagine chasing a toddler and being pregnant in this heat,but you appear to handle it quite well!
fondly,
Betty Brister