This is normal for us these days.
And while big brother plays and watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in his pj's and cowboy boots, little brother sleeps peacefully. Sweet Angel :)
While both boys were dressed in real clothes (most of the time it is pj's or just a diaper while we are home) the other day, Allen tried to take a few pics. As you can see, it didn't really work out.
All I see in the picture above is 2 unhappy little boys and 1 tired mama!
But the tears did stop and we even got a smile from the big one :)
I have had several people ask about Witt's "bruise" on his forehead and upper lip, so thought I would satisfy inquiring minds. Don't worry, my sweet baby is still not bruised from his birthing experience (what many people have thought)...ha. It is a birthmark commonly known as Stork's Bite...cute and clever little name. It will fade over time, but I like to think of it as an angel kiss (I had 2 angel kisses on my back when I was born). The cute part about it is when he gets mad, it gets bright red, but when he is calm and cool, it fades to where you can barely see it. From what I've read about it, even when he is over a year old and it is completely faded, it might reappear for a few moments when he gets fired up about something :)
No comments:
Post a Comment