Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Witt is 6 Weeks Old!


Witt Cravens, you are 6 weeks old!  Time is flying by.  You are such a big boy (especially dressed in your polo today)!  Here are some things going on with you right now.

  • You nurse 7 or 8 times a day for about 20 minutes and I think you are taking 4 ounces during your daytime feedings and a little less during your nightime feedings.  You LOVE to eat (and it shows)!
  • I tried to weigh you on a regular scale this week, but I just can't believe it was right because it said you weigh 10 pounds!  You don't have a checkup until the end of October, so we will just have to keep guessing until you are weighed on the baby scale.  You are wearing size 3 month clothes and have already grown out of some of your 0-3 month clothes.  The polo you are wearing today didn't fit your brother (and was still big on him) until he was 10 weeks old so you are A LOT bigger than he was!  
  • You are sleeping much better at night.  The past week you had some tummy trouble which kept you up for a few nights, but you seem to be feeling much better and the past few nights have gotten up once (sometimes twice) to eat and have gone right back down.
  • You are such a happy baby other than the hours of 5-7 pm.  But really, I think every baby is fussy during those "witching" hours.
  • You are already SO social. You are cooing and smiling and LOVE to be talked to! Even Jack loves to see you smile and will get close to your face and talk to you in his "alien language" just to get a coo or a smile from you.

Witt, you are SO loved!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Terra, Witt looks just like your mom and sister. He is beautiful. I've got some more "Jack" clothes for you. They are for spring/summer next year. I had some really cute bulldog outfits made for my Jack for this fall/winter that your Jack will inherit. I hope it's ok that he wear the dawgs up there in rebel country!!

Marsha Goodwin said...

Witt is getting so big, and he and Jack are so precious..Love your pictures and details of what you all are doing..Hope to see you all next time you are home...LY