Jack might be a little attached to his Mama, but if his daddy is in the room he only has eyes for him!
| "I want to be just like my Daddy when I grow up!" |
| "Cuba and I love to watch Daddy working in the yard. I can't wait to be big enough to help Daddy." |
| "Daddy makes me laugh ALL THE TIME" |
"Mama told me that tonight is Boys Night...I can't wait! She is playing Bunco tonight and while she is gone, Daddy is in charge......YIPPEE!!!!!!"
2 comments:
What precious new pix...Jack is adorable...How wonderful that your boys get their time to do 'manly' things, like hang out and do yard work...Hope to see you soon...Love you all...Aunt Mar
The first picture of this post is probably one of my very favorites of Jack!!! LOVE IT!!! FRAME IT, Terra! :)
Post a Comment