Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who's Who?

I have been told that my son looks like me.  I didn't really believe it (well, maybe a little bit) until I ran across this baby picture of mine.  What do you think?


The smile





The hair




The eyes

Like Mama, Like Son
Sorry Daddy....maybe the next one will look like you :)

4 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Since birth, Jack has been a clone of you, Terra!..He is so precious....LY all..

Unknown said...

holy crap... that's freaky!! Josiah looks just like me when I was his age... I can't imagine what a boy me is going to look like grown up!

Unknown said...

lol, I've said it all along...He is such a cutie! Love all the updates!
P.S. I want a "Mimi's Quilt." :)

Erica King said...

Oh my word, I can't get over that!!! Just like you...sorry Allen, I was on your side until last weekend...